PHASE 2 OF REOPENING AT THE Y
Get all the info on what you can expect during our second phase of opening below:
PHASE 2 RE-OPENING SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Masks must be worn throughout the building and may only be removed while exercising. (updated 7.3.20)
- The Y will be open for normal operating hours.
- No 24 hour access at this time.
- Local YMCA members only. No Nationwide Membership access or guests at this time.
- Only 50% building capacity at a time. Enter and exit through front doors only.
- Symptoms will be checked at the door. If you show symptoms (fever, cough, etc.), you will be asked to leave.
- Maintain a social distance. Signs have been placed on the floor.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant are available. Please wipe down machines and equipment before and after use.
- Personal equipment (yoga mats, etc.) brought into the facility must be disinfected prior to entrance.
- Locker Rooms are open - amenities limited at the Briggs Branch (see below).
- Everyone is required to sign a waiver. Get info below.
- Areas are limited to amount of participants at a time. Get specifics for each branch below...
BARBARA BAUER BRIGGS FAMILY YMCA
- Hours of Operation
- Mask requirements
- Group Fitness Classes - 50% occupancy. (Get our class schedules here)
- Wellness Floor and Weight Room - 50% occupancy.
- Basketball Courts - Open on the weekends only. Space is used solely for childcare during the week.
- Locker Rooms are open but amenities limited - sauna, steam room and hot tub are not open.
- Showers are open but bring your own towel. Laundry service is not available.
CALHOUN COUNTY YMCA
Waivers are required from every person coming into our facilities during this time. Adults/guardians may signing on behalf of children entering our facilities.