The Y provides a rewarding place to work. We are inspired by transforming our communities and ourselves by the work that we do. At the heart of it all is our unrelenting drive to make a difference in the lives of our members, participants, and staff. Our history is rich, our passion is contagious, and our people are dedicated. Join our community focused non-profit in Victoria or Port Lavaca. Check out our open job listings below.
- Administrative Assistant - Full time position in the YMCA Corporate Office at 1806 N. Nimitz. Position is responsible for providing secretarial and office support for the corporate office, as well as, managing payroll for the association. Apply in person and ask for Cathy Hinojosa or apply on Indeed.
- Bus Drivers - The Briggs Branch is hiring bus drivers for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. CDL required. Positions are Monday-Friday beginning mid August. Please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Certified Yoga instructors - Briggs Branch position. Contact Rosalinda at email@example.com to apply.
- Lifeguards and Swim Instructors - POSITIONS IN VICTORIA AND EDNA. Certification required. Contact Zachariah Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Get more info here
- Lifeguard requirements: Must be American Red Cross Lifeguard certified, able to swim 300 yards continuously and must be able to attend in-service trainings.
- Swim Instructor requirements: Enjoy teaching all age groups, especially children, knowledgeable on swimming skills and the four swimming strokes and must be able to teach lessons in a group and private setting.
- Maintenance - Part time Custodial at the Briggs Branch. 30 hours a week, Sunday-Wednesday and Fridays. Evening and weekend hours. Contact Kenneth at email@example.com to apply and for more info.
- Referees - We're looking for referees for our Youth Sports at the Briggs branch. Commitment would be on Saturdays during various sports seasons. Contact JT Munoz for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org or 361.575.0511.
- Wellness - Part time position in Wellness department at the Briggs branch. Position is in the Wellness area on nights and weekends. Must have knowledge of exercise/fitness. Contact Rosalinda at email@example.com to apply.
- Certified Les Mills Instructor - Briggs Branch position. Contact Rosalinda at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Certified Spin Instructors - Briggs Branch position. Contact Rosalinda at email@example.com to apply.
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with our members and the community? We are searching for individuals to teach specialized classes and workshops in dance (i.e. ballroom, jazz, ballet, tap), music or crafts. Call us at 361-575-0511.