The Y provides a rewarding place to work. We are inspired by transforming our communities and ourselves by the work that we do. At the heart of it all is our unrelenting drive to make a difference in the lives of our members, participants, and staff. Our history is rich, our passion is contagious, and our people are dedicated. Join our community focused non-profit in Victoria or Port Lavaca. Check out our open job listings below.
- Child Watch Staff - The Briggs Branch has an opening in our Child Watch area. Position is part time, working with children ages 8 weeks-5 years old. Hours vary Monday-Friday 8am-1pm or 9am-Noon. Contact Dionne Vela at email@example.com for more information.
- Lifeguards - Positions open at the Briggs Branch pool. Must be American Red Cross Lifeguard certified. Able to swim 300 yards continuously. Mmust be able to attend in-service trainings. Must be able to work weekends. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz or contact Zach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After School Care Staff - Part time positions needed for our Briggs Branch After School program beginning soon! We offer after school care at 4 different locations in the community. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz and ask for Michelle. Contact Michelle at email@example.com for more info.
- Wellness Staff - Part time position in Wellness department at the Briggs branch. Position is in the Wellness area on nights and weekends. Must have knowledge of exercise/fitness and be CPR certified. Ages 18 and up only. Contact Rosalinda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Bus Drivers - The Briggs Branch is hiring bus drivers for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. CDL required. Positions are Monday-Friday beginning mid August. Please contact Michelle at email@example.com to apply.
- Certified Yoga instructors - Briggs Branch position. Contact Rosalinda at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Referees - We're looking for referees for our Youth Sports at the Briggs branch. Commitment would be on Saturdays during various sports seasons. Contact JT Munoz for more info at email@example.com.
- Certified Les Mills Instructor - Briggs Branch position. Contact Rosalinda at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Certified Spin Instructors - Briggs Branch position. Contact Rosalinda at email@example.com to apply.
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with our members and the community? We are searching for individuals to teach specialized classes and workshops in dance (i.e. ballroom, jazz, ballet, tap), music or crafts. Call us at 361-575-0511.