Are you interested in working for the YMCA? Check out our open job listings and click here below to download our employment application.
- Night/Weekend Wellness Center Staff - We are looking for part time staff to work in our Wellness Center on nights and weekends. Please apply in person and ask for Rosalinda.
- Night/Weekend Housekeeping Staff - We are looking for part time staff to work in Housekeeping on nights and weekends. Please apply in person and ask for Rosalinda.
- Bus Driver - Part time position. Apply in person and ask for Michelle.
- Custodial Staff - We're looking for part time staff to fill a 20 hour week position. Nights and weekends. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz and ask for Ken Kutach.
- After School Site Directors - We need several Site Directors for our after school program. Positions are part time and require CPR and First Aid certification. 70 hours of training is required but certain college classes count as hours (i.e. psychology classes, early childhood education classes, etc). Apply in person and contact Michelle Falcon with questions at 575-0511.
- After School Counselors - Afternoon shift from 3:00-6:00pm. CPR/First Aid and child care experience preferred. Will train.
- Certified YOGA and Pilates instructors - contact Rosalinda at 361-575-0511 or email@example.com to apply.
- Certified Lifeguards
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with our members and the community? We are searching for individuals to teach specialized classes and workshops in dance (i.e. ballroom, jazz, ballet, tap), music or crafts. Call us at 575-0511.