Are you interested in working for the YMCA? Check out our open job listings and click here below to download our employment application.
- ELC Lunch Floater - We're looking to fill a part-time lunch floater position at our Early Learning Center Preschool. Position is anywhere from 20–24 hours a week. Previous childcare experience is a plus. CPR/FIRST AID is a plus. Must be 18 years or older, have a high school diploma and will need to be able to pass a background and finger print check. Please contact Kristen at email@example.com to apply.
- Bus Drivers - The Briggs Branch is hiring bus drivers for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Positions are Monday-Friday beginning mid August. Please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Certified Yoga instructors - Briggs Branch position. Contact Rosalinda at email@example.com to apply.
- Lifeguards and Swim Instructors - POSITIONS IN VICTORIA AND EDNA. Certification required. Contact Zachariah Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Get more info here
- Lifeguard requirements: Must be American Red Cross Lifeguard certified, able to swim 300 yards continuously and must be able to attend in-service trainings.
- Swim Instructor requirements: Enjoy teaching all age groups, especially children, knowledgeable on swimming skills and the four swimming strokes and must be able to teach lessons in a group and private setting.
- Maintenance - Part time Custodial at the Briggs Branch. 30 hours a week, Sunday-Wednesday and Fridays. Evening and weekend hours. Contact Kenneth at email@example.com to apply and for more info.
- Teachers - Our Calhoun branch is looking for teachers to work during summer who have a math and science background. These positions are part time. Teachers would be working with our Y teens and youth in our STEM classroom and Environmental Camp this summer. Email resumes to Michele Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referees - We're looking for referees for our Youth Sports at the Briggs branch. Commitment would be on Saturdays during various sports seasons. Contact JT Munoz for more info at email@example.com or 361.575.0511.
- Wellness - Part time position in Wellness department at the Briggs branch. Position is in the Wellness area on nights and weekends. Must have knowledge of exercise/fitness. Contact Rosalinda at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Certified Les Mills Instructor - Briggs Branch position. Contact Rosalinda at email@example.com to apply.
- Certified Spin Instructors - Briggs Branch position. Contact Rosalinda at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with our members and the community? We are searching for individuals to teach specialized classes and workshops in dance (i.e. ballroom, jazz, ballet, tap), music or crafts. Call us at 361-575-0511.