Are you interested in working for the YMCA? Check out our open job listings and click here below to download our employment application.
- Teachers - Our Calhoun branch is looking for teachers to work during summer who have a math and science background. These positions are part time. Teachers would be working with our Y teens and youth in our STEM classroom and Environmental Camp this summer. Email resumes to Michele Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referees - We're looking for referees for our Youth Sports at the Briggs branch. Commitment would be on Saturdays during various sports seasons. Contact JT Munoz for more info at email@example.com or 361.575.0511.
- Maintenance - Part time Custodial at the Briggs Branch. 20 hours a week. Evening and weekend hours. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz and ask for Yolanda or Kenneth.
- Wellness - Part time position in Wellness department at the Briggs branch. Position is in the Wellness area on nights and weekends. Must have knowledge of exercise/fitness. Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified Les Mills Instructor - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified Spin Instructors - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified YOGA and Pilates instructors - contact Rosalinda at our Briggs Branch at 361-575-0511 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with our members and the community? We are searching for individuals to teach specialized classes and workshops in dance (i.e. ballroom, jazz, ballet, tap), music or crafts. Call us at 575-0511.