Are you interested in working for the YMCA? Check out our open job listings and click here below to download our employment application.
- TEMPORARY ELC Teacher - Our Early Learning Center Preschool is looking for a temporary part-time teacher. Hours would be 1pm-6pm weekdays. Must pass a background check. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz and ask for Kristen.
- Referees - We're looking for referees for our Winter Basketball season beginning on January 25. Commitment would be for 6 Saturdays. Contact JT Munoz for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org or 361.575.0511.
- Maintenance - Part time Custodial at the Briggs Branch. 20 hours a week. Evening and weekend hours. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz and ask for Yolanda or Kenneth.
- Wellness - Part time position in Wellness department. Position is in the Wellness area on nights and weekends. Must have knowledge of exercise/fitness. Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified Les Mills Instructor - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified Spin Instructors - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified YOGA and Pilates instructors - contact Rosalinda at our Briggs Branch at 361-575-0511 or email@example.com to apply.
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with our members and the community? We are searching for individuals to teach specialized classes and workshops in dance (i.e. ballroom, jazz, ballet, tap), music or crafts. Call us at 575-0511.