Are you interested in working for the YMCA? Check out our open job listings and click here below to download our employment application.
- Sports and Teen Program Director - We are looking for a full time Sports and Teen Program Director at the Briggs Branch. Position is responsible for managing all sports and teen programs including recruitment and development of volunteers, supervision of sports activities including creating game schedules, ordering trophies, scheduling staff, etc. and working to better our community by building healthy kids and families. Think you're the perfect fit? Apply in person today at 1806 N. Nimitz.
- Assistant to Sports and Teen Director - Do you have a knowledge and love of sports? Are you interested in building a career in Youth Development? We are hiring staff to assist with our Sports and Teen Programs. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz. Position is part-time. Contact Rosalinda or Kristie with any questions at 361-575-0511.
- Early Learning Center Preschool Lunch Floater/Substitute - We're looking for someone to cover our lunch from 10:00am-2:00pm and also be our substitute. Position is part time, Monday-Friday. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz and ask for Kristen at the ELC.
- Maintenance - Part time Custodial. 25 hours a week. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Friday from 6-11pm, Wednesday from 5-11pm and Sunday from 3-7pm. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz and ask for Yolanda.
- Wellness - Part time position in Wellness department. Position is in the Wellness area on nights and weekends. Must have knowledge of exercise/fitness. Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified Les Mills Instructor - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified Spin Instructors - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- After School Directors and Counselors - Briggs Branch positions. Afternoon shift from 3:00-6:00pm. CPR/First Aid and child care experience preferred. Training provided.
- Certified YOGA and Pilates instructors - contact Rosalinda at our Briggs Branch at 361-575-0511 or email@example.com to apply.
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with our members and the community? We are searching for individuals to teach specialized classes and workshops in dance (i.e. ballroom, jazz, ballet, tap), music or crafts. Call us at 575-0511.