Are you interested in working for the YMCA? Check out our open job listings and click here below to download our employment application.
- Custodial - We're looking for part time custodial staff to work nights and weekends at our Briggs branch. Position is 20 hours a week. Apply in person at the Briggs Branch and ask for Kenneth.
- Maintenance/Housekeeper - Full time position at the Calhoun branch. Apply in person at 713 TX-35, Port Lavaca, TX.
- Sports Coordinator - Full time position at the Calhoun branch. Apply in person at 713 TX-35, Port Lavaca, TX.
- Certified Les Mills Instructor - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified Spin Instructors - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- After School Directors and Counselors - Briggs Branch positions. Afternoon shift from 3:00-6:00pm. CPR/First Aid and child care experience preferred. Training provided.
- Certified YOGA and Pilates instructors - contact Rosalinda at our Briggs Branch at 361-575-0511 or email@example.com to apply.
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with our members and the community? We are searching for individuals to teach specialized classes and workshops in dance (i.e. ballroom, jazz, ballet, tap), music or crafts. Call us at 575-0511.