Are you interested in working for the YMCA? Check out our open job listings and click here below to download our employment application.
- Lifeguards - We are looking for lifeguards to finish out our season at our Briggs Branch pool. Positions are part time. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz and ask for Ethan.
- Maintenance - Part time Custodial at the Briggs Branch. Apply in person at 1806 N. Nimitz and ask for Yolanda.
- Wellness - Part time position in Wellness department. Position is in the Wellness area on nights and weekends. Must have knowledge of exercise/fitness. Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified Les Mills Instructor - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- Certified Spin Instructors - Apply in person at the Briggs branch and ask for Rosalinda.
- After School Directors and Counselors - Briggs Branch positions. Afternoon shift from 3:00-6:00pm. CPR/First Aid and child care experience preferred. Training provided.
- Certified YOGA and Pilates instructors - contact Rosalinda at our Briggs Branch at 361-575-0511 or email@example.com to apply.
Do you have a special talent you would like to share with our members and the community? We are searching for individuals to teach specialized classes and workshops in dance (i.e. ballroom, jazz, ballet, tap), music or crafts. Call us at 575-0511.